This accessibility statement applies to PlaceBuilder.io, a website is run by The Future Fox. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email [email protected]
- call 020 8058 0584
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 4 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: [email protected]
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Future Fox is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations:
- Map-it currently does not have a text search bar to help with using the map.
- Some images may not have text alternatives, although we provide guidance to clients to fulfill this.
- On the homepage, images of text are used to display the number of user comments and most popular topic, without text alternatives.
- We plan to resolve these non-compliances by May 2021
- There’s no way to skip the repeated content in the page header (for example, a ‘skip to main content’ option).
- It’s not possible for users to change text size without some of the content overlapping.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
- We use icons to illustrate some text labels, and do not provide text alternatives for them.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We perform an annual accessibility audit and conduct accessibility testing during the development cycle and when new content is published.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20th April 2021. It was last reviewed on 20th April 2021.
This website was last tested on 15th February 2021. The test was carried out by The Future Fox.
We tested the full survey interaction of the website, using 3 instances as samples.